Kabar Gembira Pengumuman pendaftaran Calon Pegawai Negeri Sipil (CPNS) diperkirakan akan dibuka pada minggu pertama November tahun 2010. Bagi anda yang akan mengikuti latihan cpns silahkan download latihan soal cpns dan kunci jawaban untuk mempersiapkan diri ketika tes. Pendaftaran tersebut akan dibuka secara serempak di seluruh Kabupaten/Kota di Jabar. Demikian yang dikemukakan oleh Kepala Badan Kepegawaian Daerah Provinsi Jabar, Achadiat Supratman, saat ditemui di ruang kerjanya, di Bandung, Rabu (20/10). Menurut dia, pembukaan CPNS untuk formasi di Jabar pada tahun 2010, sekitar 4.715 lowongan yang tersedia di seluruh kabupaten/Kota di Jabar, serta di lingkungan Pemerintahan Provinsi Jabar. Read more
Archive for Oktober 2010
How to Avoid Spam? Symantec Messaging and Web Security gives you tips on what to do and who should not be so Spam does not bother us anymore. What should be done:
- Unsubscribe from legitimate mailing lists if you do not want to receive messages from these mailing lists. When signing up to receive email, check out additional items whatever you want at the same time. Do not select the items you do not want.
- Selective time to register your email address on websites.
- Avoid displaying your emai address on the Internet. Consider alternatives! For example, use a separate address when registering at a particular mailing list, have multiple email addresses for different purposes, or look for a disposable email service.
- By using the instructions provided by the administrator, report spam if you have the option to do so.
- Delete all spam.
- Avoid clicking on suspicious links in emails or IM messages, because it could be connected to a fake site. We suggest typing a website address directly in the browser rather than believe in a link in the message.
- Ensure that the operating system is always updated with the latest updates, and use a comprehensive package of security software. To obtain complete information about Symantec’s protection offerings please visit http://www.symantec.com
- Consider anti-spam solution that has a good reputation for handling screening throughout your organization, such as Symantec Brightmail messaging security solutions family.
- To stay updated about new spam trends by visiting the site information from Symantec’s spam situation is here. Read more
Active volcano Merapi in Indonesia erupted this evening by issuing a hot cloud recorded since at 17:02 pm. “From 17:02 am until 17:34 pm happened four times to the present cloud of heat and hot clouds continue to emerge one after another after not stop,” said Head of Volcanology and Geological Hazard Mitigation of Geological Surono in Yogyakarta on Tuesday.
According to him, the emergence of the hot cloud is a sign of the eruption of Mount Merapi.
The first heat clouds that showed up at 17:02 pm was heading west, but the next hot clouds can not be monitored well as weather conditions at the peak of Merapi quite dark and raining. Sirens sounded the danger in Kaliurang Sleman at 17:57 pm, and at 18:05 pm Central Mount Investigation and Technology Development (BPPTK) Yogyakarta withdraw all personnel from the observation post. Read more
Criticism against the idea of granting title to the deceased heroes of the 2nd president of Indonesia Suharto still rolling. This time the criticism leveled by the Anti-Debt Coalition (KAU). According coordinator Antu Debt Coalition Denis S, Suharto does not deserve the honor as a hero because services do not meet the general requirements as set forth in the Law number 20/2009 on the degree and Sign Services.
“From the Law number 20/2009, the general condition of receiving the title hero. Condition is faithful and not betray the nation,” he said during a press conference in Complex Liga Mas Indah Bumi Asih, Sunday (24/10/2010). With that article, he said Suharto was treason. First, the initial term of office, Suharto issued many laws of economics.
When viewed from the product law is a form of betrayal, because since the Old Order, was built populist economic system, after it deviated from the constitution. Second, during the last period, Suharto signed a Letter of Intents (LOI) with the IMF. Suharto with bowed, hand over the national economy to foreign intervention. Read more